Never nail through the face of trim boards again! Keep the look of high-quality PVC trim beautiful with our patented hidden-fastening system. Using our continuous nailing flange, and optional built-in “J” channel, installing sub rakes and frieze boards is quick and easy. Trim Solutions exterior PVC products are low-maintenance and don’t require any face-nailing, caulking, or painting.
Finally, a low maintenance exterior trim with architectural integrity you can deliver to your clients.
For more information about Trim Boards or other Trim Solutions products, click on the button below to contact us.
(NOTE: This is a two person job)
1. Remove 3/8” j starter from side or sides (transaction board) of frieze board.
2. Install 3/8” j starter in the desired location with 1 ½” roofing nails (gables, under soffit, W. Table 1” below foundation, etc.) nail in the center of all slots of j starter.
3. Slide frieze board into slot for 3/8” j starter, and nail flange on opposite side in every other hole with 1/12” roofing nails. If transaction board, nail both sides of flanges at desired location with 1 ½” roofing nails in the center of every other slot (no j starter needed).
4. After frieze board is installed, apply weatherization tape ½ on flange and other ½ on house wrap for a water tight application.
5. On lengths over 20’, use PVC glue on all joints and allow for expansion at corners or terminations.
6. CAREFUL OF GLUE… IT SETS VERY FAST… SEE BOTTLE FOR DETAILS.