Your front door sets the tone for guests and establishes your home’s aesthetics. Trim Solutions door surrounds provide design options that will give your house personality and distinction. Select from a variety of pre-assembled door surrounds that can include mantels with crown and cap and you can even add a keystone for more effect. Plain or fluted pilasters can change your front entry to just plain elegant. With no face nailing and an optional built-in “J” channel, our door surrounds are easy to install and low-maintenance. Click here to Download/Print our Door Surrounds Flyer.
For more information about Door Surrounds or other Trim Solutions products, click on the button below to contact us.
|DS-5||8" Plain Pilasters 8" Mantel with Crown & Cap||PDF • AutoCAD|
|DS-6||8" Plain Pilasters 8" Mantel with Crown & Cap and Keystone||PDF • AutoCAD|
|DS-9||5/4 x 3-1/2" Casing||PDF • AutoCAD|
|DS-10||5/4 x 3-1/2" Casing with 8" Mantel and Crown & Cap||PDF • AutoCAD|
1. Prior to installation, make sure that the door is installed per manufacturers specs, taped flashed, etc.
2. Place door surround around the door, ensure that the reveal is the same at top and sides.
3. Cut bottom to length if necessary.
4. Apply a bead of supplied pl 400 to back side of surround on inside edge.
5. Place back around the door, nail every other nail slot on vinyl nail flange, all 3 sides.
6. Apply a weatherization tape ½ on flange and other ½ on house wrap for a water tight application