Create a truly finished look that complements any type of siding with our exterior PVC Corner Posts. Every Trim Solutions exterior PVC product includes our patented hidden-fastening system, continuous nailing flange, and optional built-in “J” channel. Made out of high-quality PVC material, our corner posts are low maintenance and don’t require any face-nailing or caulking. Trim Solutions offers a full line of exterior corner posts, from paneled corner posts with base and caps to an inside corner post with a continuous nailing flange.
Finally, a low maintenance exterior PVC trim with architectural integrity your clients can count on.
For more information about Corner Posts or other Trim Solutions products, click on the button below to contact us.
|OSC-0||4" Corner Post|
|OSC-1||6" Corner Post|
|OSC-2||8" Corner Post|
|OSC-3||8" Corner Post with Base & Cap|
|OSC-4||10" Corner Post with Base & Cap|
|ISC-0||1-3/4" X 1-3/4" Inside Corner Post|
(NOTE: This is a two person job)
1. Install supplied brackets to hang approximately 1” below the top of the foundation. (Industry standard)
2. Screw brackets into substrate with supplied stainless steel screws.
3. With 2 people, lift corner post on top of brackets into position.
4. Nail 1, 1 ½ “ roofing nail in any slot at TOP of slot ( to keep from slipping) with the remaining nails in the center of slots nailed loosely on both sides of the corner post.
5. If corner post came with cap and base, slide top cap to down position, install supplied screws, and place drops of glue 2- 3” apart on top of crown and slide cap to up position and hold for 10-15 seconds. If corner needs to be cut to length, remove base, cut corner and reinstall base and glue in position concealing screws.
6. CAREFUL OF GLUE… IT SETS VERY FAST… SEE BOTTLE FOR DETAILS.